Friday 7 February 2014

Fatass is back

Ok, so it's official (and has been for some time). I'm off the waggon.

Mum very kindly said last night that I don't look as big as I used to a few years ago, but the fact remains, I am now very fat.

14 stone to be precise.

After getting down to 12st 6lbs.

I'm a mess and it's all down to my own lack of will power. I love chocolate, and I am ashamed to say, I just can't stop eating it. Not just chocolate - it's that magic mix of sugar and fat which has undone all of the hard work I did last year. I could cry.

I have tried restarting my Atkins plan, as well as trying other plans and just trying to reduce my portion sizes, but I seem to be gaining exponentially and I'm not stupid, I know why it's happening - I just can't stop.

I'm also so happy and busy in my new job and have a 3 hour round commute (or thereabouts) so by the time I get home, I have no wish to go for a walk, or go to a class, or even pop in a work out DVD. I'm too tired.

I know it's a vicious circle - I'm fat because I don't exercise because I'm tired because I don't exercise because I'm fat.

I have my weekends back now, but I'm too exhausted to even get out of bed before midday.

The weather is atrocious and I just don't even want to go outside when it's raining.

I feel so ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloody Fraud

I’ve just learned about Elizabeth Holmes, former CEO of defunct medical equipment company Theranos (so close to Thanos that I actually wro...