Wednesday 16 November 2011

The word on the Street

I've seen the doctor today, the good one who tells it how it is... It is going to be January before I actually start my physio because of the waiting list :-( but at least I know. He's given me some exercises to do at home which I will start tomorrow (because I need to clean today) so hopefully I will be back at work by the end of this month fingers crossed. Even if I have to start on reduced hours, it's better than sitting here at home doing nothing! My back's still killing me and I'm exhausted all the time, add to that the depression, and I really really do need to get back to work!


Watch this space, and I'll let you know how I'm doing as and when!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloody Fraud

I’ve just learned about Elizabeth Holmes, former CEO of defunct medical equipment company Theranos (so close to Thanos that I actually wro...